Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pay it forward 12

I am volunteering for habitat for humanity. I was watching extreme make over tonight and I started crying what they do for these people is amazing giving them a functioning home with less stress just is so amazing. I want to make that kind of difference in the world, in watching this show I starting feeling like I wasn't doing enough. This isn't me bragging but I'm just saying I get a lot in my life, I've never gone starving for days because lack of money or food, I've never lived on the streets, in fact I can honestly say I am pretty spoiled, and for me to not give back more just is ridiculous. Life isn't about all the things and possession you can own, it's not about what nice car you drive, it's not about status, it's about being the best person you can possibly be. Giving back just as much as you receive. Just realize how fortunate you are, the fact that you are able to be online on a computer that is probably yours, makes you about 10 times more rich then half of the world if not 3/4 of the world. Just realize how fortunate you are, and trying and think to yourself that there are people out there who really need you...

No comments:

Post a Comment